Creative/Animation Director, Animator, 3D/2D Artist
2008 – Present:
Animation + Creative Director -- Argaman Creative.
Co-established Argaman Creative, an art and animation boutique with a strong emphasis on game art and game related content. I manage and direct projects and lead all 3D, animation, character development and game art.
Services range between complete production, sub-contracting, consulting, off-site and on-site freelance. See work on: www.argamancreative.com
Clients and brands we've worked for: Hub San Francisco, Oculus, Atlassian Jira, Blue Shield of California, Dropcam, Nimble Storage, Viator, Lyve, Pipeline Media, Dell EMC, Playtech, Neo Games, Jewish Interactive, Omek Interactive, Intendu, Noon Lighting, Master of Towers, PlayProperties Entertainment, CogniBeat, BrightStar learning, Hot, Miko Apps, and more...
2018 – Present: Faculty Lecturer, 3D courses -- Bezalel Academy of Art and Design,
Jerusalem Israel -- Screen Based Arts Dept.
- Teaching modeling, texturing, shading, lighting and render in Maya to animation
Freelance: Character Rigger -- "Snowball Studios".
Worked for Snowball as a freelancer rigging characters and props for:
- Disney's Muppets Jr. TV series
2007 – 2017:
Faculty Lecturer and Thesis mentor, 3D Animation courses --
“Minshar” Art and Design College.
- Founded and established the college's 3D animation program from the start.
- Mentor and Advisor of Final Thesis projects for 4th year students.
- Full academic year courses "Character Animation in Maya" for 2nd and 3rd
September 2014 - December 2014:
Freelance: Character Rigger and Senior Character Animator -- "Crew 972".
Apps for Disney Digital Learning
Working on the DLD (Disney Digital Learning) apps: "Mickey's Magical Arts World", "Mickey's Magical Math World" ,"Mickey's Music Maker".
Worked on the rigs for Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Minnie.
Animated various character takes such as Minnie, Daisy Duck, Pluto and Goofy.
2011 - Present:
Freelance: Senior Animator -- "Snowball Studios".
Worked for Snowball as a freelancer per project on various TV series and commercials:
- Death Planet Rescue, VR Ride for Holodrome, Seattle, US (animation)
- Barbie: "Dreamtopia" (animation)
- Disney's "Star Darlings" (animation)
- BBC "Alpha Blocks" (animation)
- "Vipo: Adventures of the flying dog" (animation)
- Bezeq commercials (animation)
- Nestea commercials (animation)
- Plarium's "Soldiers Inc." Trailer (animation+layout/previz)
- Life commercials (animation)
March 2010 – September 2010:
Senior Character animator -- "Crew 972".
Warner Brothers "The Looney Tunes Show"
Worked on cartoony and comic animation, on Road Runner and Wiley Coyote in the Warner Brothers TV series "The Looney Tunes Show".
2006 – 2007:
Lead Character Animator and Designer -- “Merlin Group” studio.
Designing and animating 3D projects for live shows, concerts and events.
2006 – 2008:
Teaching Animation in Maya and Maya Fundamentals.
“Camera Obscura” Art and Design College.
Full time Character Animator -- “Crew 972” character animation studio.
Worked on various TV series, games and commercials.
2005 – 2006:
Teaching “Maya and Animation” course -- “The Israeli Design Center” College.
Creation of animated short film -- “Love Misconceived”.
Final thesis project creating in Maya. “Bezalel Academy of Art and Design”.
2003 – 2004:
Character Animator and Layout Artist -- “DPSI Studio”.
Worked as an animator on projects like:
- “Happily Never After” (animator and layout artist).
- “Star Point Academy Pilot” (animator and layout artist).
- “Prime Time” animated short (storyboard artist).
2000 – 2005:
Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem Israel -- Animation Department.
- Four years animation program.
- Final project: “Love Misconceived”, 3D short animated film, screened at several
- Majoring in 3D animation (Maya); Secondary Major: classic 2D animation.
- Received “Senior Year Dean’s Excellence Scholarship”.
- Received “History and Theory Studies Excellence Scholarship”.
1995 – 1998:
Mandatory service -- IDF. "Sayeret Golani" special ops unit.
Rank: Infantry Staff Sergeant, Reconnaissance NCO.
Hebrew: Native speaker.
English: Completely fluent (1990 – 1991: Lived in Berkeley, California).
Autodesk- Maya, Mudbox, 3D Studio Max (animation). Adobe- Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects. 3DCoat, Unity3D, UVLayout, ToonBoom, Microsoft Office and more...